|Victoria Gold Corp - VIT.v is advancing the flagship Eagle Gold Deposit on the Dublin Gulch Property in the Yukon.|
The Eagle Gold Project has a resource of 4.8 million gold ounces indicated and 1.5 million gold ounces inferred. A PEA suggests +200,000 ounces of gold annually at an operation cost of approximately $600 per ounce.
Victoria Gold Corp. (TSX.V-VIT) "Victoria" or the "Company" is pleased to announce it has filed a technical report (the "Report"), prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 ("NI 43-101"), regarding a Feasibility Study completed for Victoria's Eagle Gold Project, Yukon. The Report supports the September 12, 2016 news release, which provided results of the Feasibility Study.
- Strong Economics: Post tax Net Present Value @ (5%) = C$508 million
- After-Tax Internal Rate of Return = 29.5%
- Gold price = US$1,250/oz & Exchange Rate = 0.78 C$/US$
- After-Tax Payback: 2.8 year
- Permitted: all major permits in place
- Near-term Cash Flow Potential: one-year construction schedule
- Long Life: 11-year mine life with expansion potential